Development of the KB+ service is informed through various routes, with particular reference to feedback and advice from our User Group.
The User Group is open to all users of KB+ with the members initially being invited by the KB+ service team to ensure a variety of different types of user are represented.
- Allison Carrol, University of East Anglia
- Ann Evans, University of Oxford
- Catherine Richardson, Birkbeck College, University of London
- David Rowe, University of West of England
- Dominic Benson, Brunel University
- Matthew Barnes, University of Lancaster
- Pamela McClelland, University of Strathclyde
- Sandra MacKenzie, University of Western Scotland
- Sarah Brader, Bangor University
- Sonia Wilson, University of Stirling
UKSG 2018: What is all this fuss about? Is wrong metadata really bad for libraries and their end users?, Amy Staniforth (Aberystwyth University) and Magaly Bascones (Jisc), April 2017
UKSG 2017: KBART: Challenges and Achievements, Magaly Bascones, April 2017
UKSG 2017: Knowledge Base+ & KBART II, Chrissie Ley, April 2017