All HE Jisc members are eligible to apply to use KB+ at no additional charge. Fill out this contact form and we'll get back to you
FE Jisc members and other parties interested in using KB+ should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accounts for HE institutions are already set up in KB+. After an initial contact with the KB+ team, access is granted and a training/assessment meeting proposed.
• All KB+ accounts are populated with subscription data from Jisc Collections, on a monthly basis. Account holders may request the team to stop the updates at any time. They may also ask to receive alerts on the subscriptions that have been uploaded.
• Adopters will be offered additional support and advice in the population of KB+ with institutional data.
• KB+ provides a regular programme of free training sessions for new and existing users, taking into account the needs of the community.
• KB+ may also undertake training courses for individual organizations on request.
• Training workshops are supported by appropriate material that may be downloaded at no extra cost from the KB+ web site. For more information, please visit (https://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/KnowledgeBasePlus/News-and-events/Events-and-training/KB-training-workshop/)
• In order to be eligible for training sessions, an institution needs to apply for affiliation to KB+ (one application per institutions is enough).
• The KB+ team accesses accounts on an adhoc basis to investigate any issues and to carry out updates, for example the monthly uploading of subscription information.
• KB+ includes an integrated support system and additional user support is provided by the KB+ team during office hours Monday to Friday at no extra charge. Requests for support can be also sent to email@example.com
• Participating institutions are strongly advised to join the KB+ mailing list KBPLUS_ UPDATES
• New or updated documentation will be available by the start date of any new or updated functionality.
The following information is needed for us to communicate with you as the Knowledge Base+ user for your organisation. We’ll use it, as described in our standard privacy notice (at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice), to provide the service you’ve requested, as well as to identify problems or ways to make the service better. We’ll keep the information until we are told that you are no longer performing the role of the Knowledge Base+ user.
Name Organisation Email Address User Role
By providing information to customise your Knowledge Base+ profile page you agree that you have asked us to process it as described in our standard privacy notice (at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice). You may instruct us to stop processing it at any time and asking us to de-personalise your profile.
The following information is needed for us to respond to your support request. We’ll use it, as described in our standard privacy notice (at https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice), to provide the service you’ve requested, as well as to identify problems or ways to make the service better:
Name Email address